ERP SAP Implementation
SAP Implementation with a Lasting Business Impact.
Here at ABS we pride ourselves for being experts in assisting companies with a successful implementation of ERP SAP from start to finish.
We have many years of experience in implementing SAP, we know how to do it fast, efficiently and with minimum business interruption. Moreover, we provide a top notch quality system that is friendly to the users and reliable. At ABS we possess unique set of differentiators which enables us to provide superior solutions to our clients including without limitation:
1- In-depth industry knowledge;
2- In-depth SAP software knowledge;
3- A set of highly performing accelerators and products such as TMW that handles Bill-of-Lading, shipping and order management;
4- A number of highly qualified and reliable experts in all functional areas;
5- Winning 5 step methodology for implementing SAP; and
6- Very competitive prices.
The value delivered by implementing an ERP system such as SAP is highly dependent on the specific adaptation of the new system to the business process it is going to support. If the new system is not properly adapted and configured, the value derived from implementing the new ERP will be less than optimal. Our deep understanding of SAP and deep knowledge of business processes enables us to deliver exceptional results that enables companies to grow and meet all of its ERP needs.
Tougher competition in the marketplace and the changing economic variables is creating the need to better optimize resources, improve profitability and maintain customers satisfaction. Companies are implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solutions for a number of reasons such as:
To implement SAP successfully, you must have a clear and defined scope and well defined strategy. The key to success is a well designed and executed SAP implementation. The result of the implementation should fully support the business process in a friendly way and improve customer experience.
SAP implementations can be challenging, complex and can be sometimes a drain on company resources if not implemented professionally. The flexibility, power and broad scope of SAP’s functionality can create unexpected organizational challenges that need to be carefully managed during the design, implementation and integration of the SAP software package.
We offer very reliable SAP implementation by using a successful 5 steps methodology:
Strategic Planning> Realize Plan > Data Cleanup > Training and Testing > Evaluate and go live
1- Strategic Planning:
When your organization is conducting its strategic planning, the organization should:
- Create functional areas;
- Assign a project team from each functional area in which each team member accountable for specific tasks;
- Assign a system expert to each functional area;
- Examine current business processes, system design and business blueprints (AS-IS);
- Gather all current forms like invoices, bill-of-lading, tickets etc;
- Identify major gaps;
- Identify interfaces;
- Identify custom development needs;
- Set objectives, scope and goals for the new ERP system; and
- Examine technical infrastructure upgrades.
You need to bear in mind that ERP Systems are massive with numerous functionalities. Therefore, you will not able to implement everything in the 1st round and will need to set targets and dates for these targets.
Your organization in its realization plan should look into:
- Redesigning and defining the business process;
- Assigning technical resources;
- Commencing system configuration;
- Commencing custom development;
- Building reports;
- Building interfaces;
- Unit testing;
- Tracking progress according to the specified scope; and
- Managing organizational changes.
3- Data cleanup, migration and Conversion
This is one of the very critical steps where you need to consider all master data being converted, the following are some of the issues you need to do:
- Gather data from all legacy sources and databases;
- Review and disregard absolute data;
- Prepare excel spreadsheet for the data that can be used in upload programs;
- Prepare conversion spreadsheet to the new codes; and
- Test upload programs.
4- Training and Testing
You are about to be finished in this step, all you need to do is the following and your ERP system is about to be implemented:
- Train the trainer;
- Integration testing;
- Parallel testing compare results from legacy to new ERP; and
- Business sign off on the results.
5- Go Live
To go live you need to:
- Prepare support center with quick issue resolution;
- Notify business partners; and
- Any specific business requirement that you need to consider before you go live.
6- Robust Production Support
Robust production support is critical to sustain business operations and expansion and keep customers satisfied.