iSite is an enterprise software solution designed and built to manage any physical site or plant in terms of:
- Equipments and assets
- Business partners
- Site local automation like RFID and microprocessors
- Special attributes like IP address management
Currently iSite has 2 additional industry components (IC) to adapt the iSite software to specific industries:
IC-Oil, designed for the oil and gas industry.
IC-IP, designed for telecom industry and contains an IP address module for the site.
iSite Key Features:
- Complete site management module that can be configured to suite your needs
- The iSite software is configurable to suite your needs
- Complete audit history
- Reporting capability
- Advanced security configuration
- Interfaces to any system like an ERP system
- Incorporates automation like the use of RFID.
iSite License mode:
iSite is licensed per number of sites with a one-time fee plus an annual maintenance fee that includes support for all software bugs and issues.
Implementation and Delivery
The implementation of iSite requires 1-3 months depending on the level of customization. Our implenemataion service is a turnkey delivery that includes:
- As-Is documentation
- Data migration
- Cut over and go live.
iSite is built as enterprise level web application using Microsoft technology and SQL as the database